- Erica's Beauty Loft regrets that Individual Services, Promotional Services, Sale Services, or Gift Certificates purchased for yourself or for another individual are absolutely non-refundable. This applies to Eyelash Extensions, Airbrush Tanning, Facials, Waxing, and any other service or treatment provided. If you are unhappy with a service, please contact us within 24 hours maximum, and we will be happy to fix any issues you may have. Redoing a complete service is left at the discretion of the management.
- No refunds will be given on Eyelash Extension services due to but not limited to: lash loss/cycle, allergic reactions, etc. and because the life of your extensions can be shortened due to oils, mascara, makeup removers, lotions, cleansers, sleeping, pulling and rubbing, etc. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your extensions and wish to have them professionally removed within 72 hours, you may with no additional charge.
- No refunds will be given on Airbrush Tanning services due to every skin reacts differently and individual results will vary. Therefore no guarantees are offered or implied.
- No refunds will be given on any skin Facial services due to every skin reacts differently and individual results will vary. Therefore no guarantees are offered or implied. An individual's skin may react differently to any facial treatments, due to but not limited to: skin type, skin color, skin conditions, excessive sweating, sun exposure, facial chemical peels on the treated area, waxing on the treated area, other facial treatments on the treated area not disclosed, other lifestyle activities, or any other unforeseen issues.
- No refunds will be given on Waxing services. All waxing services are final, meaning that once the hair is removed... it is not coming back! However, if we fail to remove all your unwanted hair during your service, we will gladly touch it up at no cost to you. You must notify us within 24 hours of the service.
NEW CLIENT POLICY:
- We ask that all NEW clients please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment time for standard paperwork.
- We require a non-refundable deposit of $50 for all new clients receiving Eyelash Extensions or any service above $100. This will go toward the total of your service fee. The non-refundable deposit applies only to the actual date of appointment. (Cannot be carried over)
- Prior to any Eyelash service, we ask that you please stop using waterproof mascara at least a full day or two before your appointment.
- New clients with existing lashes from another salon must book a removal with a new full set. This is a standard policy in the industry, and no exceptions will be made!
CANCELLATION / NO SHOW POLICY:
- Your appointment time is reserved especially for you and is valuable to us! We want to provide the best service possible to each and every one of our clients at the time that is most convenient for you. We sincerely ask for at least a 24 hour advance notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- If we do not receive a call (or a text WITH a confirmation back from us that your text has been received), BEFORE the 24 hours, you will be charged for 50% of your appointment.
- "Same Day Cancelations" will be charged 100% of your full appointment scheduled.
- If you "No Show" for your appointment, you will be charged 100% of your full appointment scheduled.
- After 2 or more cancellations or no shows, we cannot hold your appointment unless you prepay the service in full.
- Erica's Beauty Loft reserves the right to decline service to any individual for any reason. We are very understanding that unanticipated events happen... Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to providing you the best quality service possible!
LATE ARRIVAL POLICY:
- If you arrive late, your session may have to be shortened in order to accommodate those whose appointments follow yours. You will still be responsible for the 'full' scheduled session no matter what time you arrive. We always try our hardest to "make it work" and have you leaving satisfied with the final outcome! But out of respect and consideration to all parties, please plan accordingly, and be on time.
MINOR SERVICE POLICY:
- We require parental consent for any service of a minor under the age of 18. A parent or legal guardian must complete a consultation form and sign on the behalf of the minor.
- No Brazilian waxes will ever be performed on anyone under the age of 16, even with a parental consent. Please note that we have other basic “bikini waxing” options. In this case, we request that the guardian of the same sex be present in the room during the service.
GENDER BOOKING POLICY:
- We welcome all members of the transgender community! However, we do require that you book according to physical anatomy, especially for Waxing services. All waxing services times have been set specific to complete your service based on anatomy.
RETURNED CHECK POLICY:
- Any returned check will result in a $40.00 service charge, plus the face amount of the check to be paid before any other services can be rendered.
- After 2 or more returned checks, you will be required to pay for your service fee prior to the service with another form of payment.
- We accept returns, within one week (7 days), on unopened products only. Any makeup/cosmetics, brushes, shampoos or serums, and skincare may be returned within one week of original purchase date, only if unused and in perfectly new condition, in original wrapping. Otherwise all sales are final; no returns and no exchanges. All returns are for product credit or product exchange only. No monetary refunds will be issued. For hygienic reasons we are unable to accept returns on any opened cosmetics or products, including disposable products.
- The purchase of "seasonal" items, "sale" items, or "special order" items specifically for you are final sale.
GIFT CERTIFICATE POLICY:
- Gift Certificates / Gift Cards / e-Gift Cards are non-refundable and not redeemable for cash. Erica's Beauty Loft is not responsible for lost or stolen Gift Certificates. Lost or stolen Gift Certificates will not be replaced.
- We want to offer the most relaxing, soothing environment for all clients and staff. Keeping that as our focus, we suggest small children should be accompanied by an additional adult. This policy is also for the safety of your children, our staff and our clients as you are not able to attend to your children during your appointment. If the child gets too disruptive, the additional adult must take the child out of the facility.
- Please refer here.
Erica's Beauty Loft reserves the right to refuse service to any individual for any reason.