Updated: June 16, 2020
Below you will find a couple changes that must take place, as of now, to safely open during this time of the COVID-19 pandemic. Erica's Beauty Loft is doing everything possible to adapt to the new situation, while remaining a stress-free sanctuary. There may be *more* changes to come, so please check back frequently.
STRICT SAFETY PROTOCOLS
1. All clients must read and electronically sign the COVID-19 Client Waiver. If there is an issue, please contact me ASAP.
2. You must bring a mask or face covering to wear upon arrival and during your appointment. As always, I will be wearing mine.. possibly a shield and/or googles.
3. Please do NOT come in if you are sick or around someone who is sick.. or if you have recently traveled. The Cancellation Policy will be waived, of course. You will have to reschedule for at least two weeks from the canceled appointment. We have seen this virus causes a domino affect- PLEASE, I beg you to be honest! I will do the same, and take my temperature every morning as well.
4. You must wash and/or sanitize your hands upon arrival of your appointment. There is a touchless soap dispenser in the restroom, and a touchless sanitizer dispenser available when you enter.
5. Your temperature will be taken upon arrival of your appointment with a touchless infrared forehead thermometer.
6. Please refrain from bringing guests with you. One client per one service provider allowed in the establishment at all times. We must continue to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
7. You will not be able to wait in the waiting area. There will be more than enough time in between clients to sanitize and disinfect all surfaces. Please send a quick text, or phone call, when in the parking lot.
8. Bring a blanket or two from home, if you’d like. All linens from the bed have been removed. I will also be having air circulation from the windows open, and possibly the ventilation system.
9. Talking must be kept to a minimum. If you’d like to bring headphones to listen to a book or podcast, please do. But of course, as always, just let me know what you like to listen to over the speakers! ..(We can even listen to podcasts together!)
10. Contactless payments are encouraged, such as PayPal, Venmo, Cashapp, ApplePay.. Please let me know if there are others available!
In addition to the above changes, Erica's Beauty Loft will continue to always follow strict state guidelines for sanitation and disinfection, creating a healthy environment for all. The extra precautionary sanitation recommendations during this pandemic will be followed as well, paying special attention to frequently touched areas such as but not limited to: door handles, light switches, common (waiting) areas, and the restroom. We have removed all linens from our beds to better sanitize and disinfect in between clients. Several deep cleans have already took place during the temporary closure, and will be set again for the day before the reopen date. Deep cleans will continue twice a week, unless there is a need for more. I have also updated my Barbicide Certification once again, and have passed their new COVID-19 Certification.
Wow!, I wanted to say "Sorry" after every one of the above statements! I do apologize for all of this, but I’m sure you understand this is all necessary but temporary! And if we do our part, hopefully it will come to an end quicker than expected.
Thank you so much for following these guidelines to ensure all of our health and safety!
Next update on/around: July 13, 2020
Subject to change.