- Erica's Beauty Loft regrets that Individual Services, Promotional Services, Sale Services, or Gift Certificates purchased for yourself or for another individual are absolutely non-refundable. This applies to Eyelash Extensions, Airbrush Tanning, and any other treatment service provided. If you are unhappy with a service, please contact us within 24 hours maximum, and we will be happy to fix any issues you may have. Redoing a complete service is left at the discretion of the management.
- No refunds will be given on Eyelash Extension services due to lash loss/cycle, allergic reactions, etc. and because the life of your extensions can be shortened due to oils, mascara, makeup removers, lotions, cleansers, sleeping, pulling and rubbing, etc. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your extensions and wish to have them professionally removed within 72 hours, you may with no additional charge.
- No refunds will be given on Airbrush Tanning services due to every skin reacts differently and individual results will vary. Therefore no guarantees are offered or implied.
NEW CLIENT POLICY:
- We ask that all new clients please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment time for standard paperwork.
- We require a non-refundable deposit of $50 for all new clients receiving Eyelash Extensions. This will go toward the total of your service fee. The non-refundable deposit applies only to the actual date of appointment. (Cannot be carried over)
- Prior to any Eyelash service, we ask that you please stop using waterproof mascara at least a full day or two before your appointment.
- New clients with existing lashes from another salon must book a removal with a new full set. This is a standard policy in the industry, and no exceptions will be made!
CANCELLATION / NO SHOW POLICY:
- Your appointment time is reserved especially for you and is valuable to us! We want to provide the best service possible to each and every one of our clients at the time that is most convenient for you. We sincerely ask for at least a 24 hour advance notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. If we do not receive a call (or a text with a confirmation from us that your text has been received), before the 24 hours, you will be charged for 50% of your appointment. If you "no show" for your appointment, you will be charged for the full appointment scheduled. After 2 or more cancellations or no shows, we cannot hold your appointment unless you prepay the service in full. However, we have the right to decline services as well. We are very understanding that unanticipated events happen. Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to providing you the best quality service possible!
LATE ARRIVAL POLICY:
- If you arrive late, your session may have to be shortened in order to accommodate those whose appointments follow yours. You will still be responsible for the 'full' scheduled session no matter what time you arrive. We always try our hardest to "make it work" and have you leaving satisfied with the final outcome! But out of respect and consideration to all parties, please plan accordingly, and be on time.
RETURNED CHECK POLICY:
- Any returned check will result in a $35.00 service charge, plus the face amount of the check to be paid before any other services can be rendered.
- After 2 or more returned checks, you will be required to pay for your service fee prior to the service with another form of payment.
- We accept returns, within two weeks (14 days), on unopened products only. Any makeup/cosmetics, brushes, shampoos or serums, and skincare may be returned within two weeks of original purchase date, only if unused and in perfectly new condition, in original wrapping. Otherwise all sales are final; no returns and no exchanges. All returns are for product credit or product exchange only. No monetary refunds will be issued. For hygienic reasons we are unable to accept returns on any opened cosmetics or products, including disposable products.
- We want to offer the most relaxing, soothing environment for all clients and staff. Keeping that as our focus, we suggest small children should be accompanied by an additional adult. This policy is also for the safety of your children, our technicians and our clients as you are not able to attend to your children during your appointment. If the child gets too disruptive, the additional adult must take the child out of the facility.
NEW COVID-19 POLICY:
- Please refer here.
Subject to change.